It’s easy – Start with small sustainable changes
- Avoid pre wrapped fruit and vegetables at the supermarket, take your own reusable produce bags.
- Avoid supermarket wrapped meats, take your own reusable container to the butcher.
- Invest in resealable pouches for your snacks.
- Use reusable food wraps instead of plastic cling wrap.
- Take your own containers to restaurants for your leftovers.
- Make your own dips and sauces.
- Make your own juices, Kombucha and use a Sodastream.
- Swap your toothbrush for a bamboo compostable version.
- Wash your hair with a shampoo & conditioner bar instead.
- Support venues that use compostable, plant-based eco-straws and takeaway packaging.
- Don’t leave home without your reusable water bottle, shopping bags and coffee keep cup.
You will feel happier & healthier and so will the planet!!!